My name is Tomasz Banas and I'm a certified IT technician with over 8 years of hands-on experience in PCs, Microsoft operating systems (from DOS through Vista and all the flavors in-between). I have got extensive knowledge of computer hardware, software, peripherals and networks.
My first computer was IBM 386SX (with "whopping" 33MHz CPU clock speed). My passion for computers started out as a hobby, but now it is my professional life. I serve my customers in Ocean, Monmouth and Middlesex Counties of New Jersey.
My computer repair services range from setting up new computers, removing computer viruses/spyware to installing and configuring new software and hardware and much more. I am looking forward to cooperate with you.
Below you can see my certifications as a professional IT technician that proves my experience in computer repair and maintenance services.
CompTIA A+ Certified Professional
- The CompTIA A+ Certification Core Hardware
- The CompTIA A+ Certification Operating System Technologies
CompTIA Network+ Certified Professional
- CompTIA Network+ Certified Professional
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- 70-271 - Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System
Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
- 70-272 - Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- 70-620 - Configuring Windows Vista Client
Dell Certified Systems Expert (DCSE) includes:
- Associate DCSE, Desktops & Workstations
- Associate DCSE, Portables
- Foundation 2005 Desktops
- Foundation 2005 Inspiron
- Foundation 2005 Latitude
- DSP Portables - Inspiron 1200 / Inspiron 2200 / Latitude 110L Product
- Portables - Latitude D810 / Precision M70
- Portables - Latitude D410
- Portables - Latitude X1
- Client DMS Softskills
- Basic Wireless Technology
- Foundation 2007 Desktops
- Foundation 2007 Portables
- DSP Client - On-Site Troubleshooting w/Power Tester
- Foundation 2008 Desktop
- Foundation 2008 Portables
Hewlett Packard MasterTech
- HP MasterTech 2007
To verify some of my certifications follow the below instructions.
To verify my CompTIA Certification status, please e-mail me. I will then ask CompTIA to e-mail a confirmation direct to you. My CompTIA ID# COMP001001118700.
To verify my Microsoft Certification status, please call the Microsoft Education & Certification hotline at 800-636-7544 and supply my name (Tomasz Banas) and my certification ID# 3372161.
To verify my Dell Certification status, please contact Dell at firstname.lastname@example.org and supply my name (Tomasz Banas) and ID# 419943.Back to top
Why Computer Clue?
- Home service means no need to disconnect & reconnect your equipment.
- No need to carry your computer into your car. I will come to repair it for you.
- Travel time included in my services. No hidden fees.
- Professional services & friendly attitude make great atmosphere to answer all questions.
- Always the same computer technician (me) will service your computer.
Initially, I called the Geek Squad but they were unable to service my "too old" desktop. Boy, am I glad they wouldn't! I took a chance online and found Tomasz and boy, am I glad I did! He turned out to be the consumate professional...going above and beyond the call of duty to do whatever it took to resolve my pc issues. If you are in need of an IT tech, Tomasz is the one to trust for expedient, competant, and courteous service.Teresa Edelglass Jackson, NJ
Tell a friend
Use the form below to let your friends know about Computer Clue home pc services.